Friday, October 21, 2005

Funny image...

While on the subject of hunting, a guy at a lunch conversation mentioned that you can't even find a bear in the woods without a circle of hippies protecting it anymore. The thought made me think of the environmentalist protestors who would chain themselves to trees in order to stop the voracious appetites of logging companies.

So I said... hippies chaining themselves to bears?

And there was much laughter. ("Rooaaarrr")

Then I had a very philosophical thought, which I am inclined to do: maybe that image is very much an analogy of how European secular tolerance and irreligion is allowing Muslim extremists take gradually more and more control over the continent...

1 comment:

Fr. Thomas said...

Because your website is updated so often, and with such heady content, I am amazed and shamed at your intellectual output. Therefore, instead of providing any sophisticated response, I will indulge in the best internet pastime: unsollicited advertising!

Come to my website, where the updates are as few and seldom as my own intelligent ideas! What is Other than Being?