- Implicit anti-abortion message (at least that's what I saw).
- Demonstrates that an unexpected pregnancy is not only not the end of the world, but has potential for countless blessings.
- Importance of sacrifice for the good of family.
- Insightful criticisms of various things--superficiality of show biz, some common problems in marriages, (overly controlling, overly lax) etc.
- Funny, funny, funny, funny
- Another movie proclaiming the normalcy of premarital and casual sex...
- ...and irreligion.
- Seems sympathetic to adultery in some cases.
- Trots out the double-standard of chastity adults have for themselves vs. their children, while suggesting that they should be more lax toward the children than disciplined with themselves.
- Sooo much pot. Cripes, when are people going to stop believing the fantasy that this is a harmless drug?