- Write quiz for summer reading discussion today
- Record grades for Freshmen homework
- Compress remaining goals into abbreviated lessons for today(46 minutes) and tomorrow (37 minutes)
For the Juniors I have a little more time (46 minute prep before period C; lunch and lab monitoring for the remaining three periods).
- Give general credit to C-period juniors who turned anything in (theirs was the period that bombed yesterday).
- Generate Paschal Mystery research worksheet for use with all Junior periods.
- Introduce central concepts of the Incarnation in a rote way.
- Introduce the Catechism and how to use it with more depth.
- Have the class complete same exercise as other periods, with the Paschal Mystery instead of the Incarnation.
For the Junior classes that had a successful day yesterday:
- Open the class by having a recorder generate a sheet of notes based on student answers to yesterday's research questions.
- Repeat exercise with the Paschal Mystery research worksheet.