- Judgmentalism and self-righteousness.
- Hypocrisy; wide gap between teaching and practice.
- Anti-intellectualism and anti-scientific, superstitious or mythological thinking.
- Shallow authoritarianism; cult mentality; lack of self-determination.
- Sentimentalism or schmaltz; childishness, inauthentic displays of "love" or "coolness".
- Coldness, heartlessness, unwelcoming.
- Irrelevant or out of touch; nothing substantial to offer to other sectors of life.
UPDATE: I posted these in a MySpace thread, and got a few interesting replies. Actually, I thought that the main thing people would complain about was judgmentalism. But instead, the atheist/agnostic types said anti-intellectualism was the kicker.